Sunday 18 January 2015

You getting to know me

I think is time for me to let the world know who I am.... well at least you, the one amazing creature that is paying attention to my blog, thanks person, thanks a lot.


I don't have any idea of where to start because all I can think of is that no one here in the Internet really cares about me, but I'm doing it and I can't think of something else to write... sorry but that's the truth.

- Alright, as you can see in the image above, you'll notice that because of my factions and hair/eyes color I'm pretty much Latin American, more precisely, Mexican.
- I'm a proud Mexican, let me tell you, and yes I live in Mexico.
- I've been studying English since kinder garden, but I wasn't good at it, until middle school.
- I know the tiniest amount of Italian, and I can sing the alphabet in french, yeahhh mee!
- Recently I got a puppy, his name is Morgan, like Morgan Freeman.
- I used to see myself as a youtuber, I never imagined that I'd be doing this blogging thing.
- I still want to make youtube but I don't have the courage.
- I'm ridiculously short, 1.53 cm is not good at all.
- People think I'm 15, when actually I'm 17.
- I love films and all the stuff behind a movie.
- I can't decide if I want to study cinematography or graphic design.
- For a long time I told my parents that I wasn't going to university, and I mean it.
- I love acting, a lot. 
- Old guys are my not so guilty pleasure. I don't really like boys my age that much.
- I sounded so creepy but I bet you prefer older boys too. 
- This may seem vain. I think I'm a mature teen. I mean, I can act like an idiot sometimes but my thoughts and decisions are somehow clever.

That's a lot, and probably you don't care that much, but oh well, I want you to know who you are reading so it doesn't feel that weird.
Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric