Tuesday 9 December 2014

Putting a Christmas tree.

Let me start by telling you that I love everything Christmas related, so yes, I love putting the Christmas tree. The thing is that this year my house will not have any Christmas decorations because we are kind of moving and moms tend to be annoying sometimes and mine says that she doesn't wants to deal with packing the Christmas stuff too.
So here we are, putting my aunt Christmas Tree because she is out of town and she ask us to do this favour for her, but actually, she is doing me the favour...


I just fell in love with her tree, because look at it, it has snow, fake, but it looks great.
It was a great evening with my mom thought, we listened Christmas songs while putting it, because we are that cliche.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric