Monday 22 September 2014

Loving Mondays

Almost everyone, or maybe actually EVERYONE hates Mondays. I hate them too.
It means the end of our precious short weekend, the back to reality and monotony, waking up early, and a lot of bad, sad stuff. And I was thinking the other day, that life is not really life if all we do is wait for the weekends to come and feel miserable all week.


Yes, Mondays are horrible, but think it this way, a lot of people say "I'll start exercising on Monday" and probably they don't, or maybe they do. So, How about us, you and I, start loving Mondays, what if make Mondays the day to a new life. For example:
- The next Monday I'll start eating healthy; You eat junk food all weekend or so and on Monday you are a new person that enjoys salads, and smoothies, and stuff. You make this promise to yourself and stick to it for, I don't know, the rest of your life.
Then, the next Monday you feel the need to be more productive. All right, you'll have time to be lazy for a couple of days and when Monday comes, that silly life is over.


It doesn't matter the change you want to make, who cares if its huge or a tiny one, the thing here is that you should change something that its going to make you a delightful human being.

Maybe it sounds lame, but I personally think its a great idea. People say that if you want a change in your life, you should make it in that precise moment, they tell you to not leave it for tomorrow. And they're freaking right!! But let's be honest, its hard, so that's what this whole post is about. We should take Mondays as our fresh, brand new start.

I dare you to do this with me, leave our bad habits without a drastic impact.
You can follow my Monday's Changes on my instagram and you can also share yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric