Sunday 24 August 2014

Things that make me happy


Here you have a list of things that make my face smile, I wanted to share them with you and you'll get to know me a little bit more.
What things make you happy and why?


  •  Baking. Oh my lord, I love this one, this definitely makes me happy.
  •  Traveling. I'm pretty sure this is a common one, but I adore it too so...
  • Mugs, and jars, and everything of that sort. If you want to buy me a gift, give me a jar or a mug, I will be really happy.

  •  Finding amazing channels, blogs or anything that I think it's on point.
  • Taking great photos. I'm not quite good at this one, but when I do, I'm even happier than a new born.
  • Strangers smiling at me.
  • When the dentist says there's no need for injections.
  • Pizza.
  • When mom cooks sweet breakfast.


I actually made this breakfast but you get the drill, right?




  • Brown paper.
  • Sleeping in hotels.
  • Short videos on Youtube!!! I hate long videos so much, I don't have the patience to watch them.
  • Rainy Days.

  • Dancing. I'm not that good at this either. Sometimes I pretend that I'm actually good and that I'm in "So you think you can dance?"
  • Being on Pinterest.
  • Getting up early and getting things done.
  • Laugh until I'm out of breath. 


And many many more things, because you know what they said, the little things makes the biggest smiles. Or something like that.
Hope you guys are enjoying the blog so far, and if you thing I'm missing something, please let me know, I'll be grateful for an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric