Thursday 21 August 2014

Back to school

So I started this blog project on my summer break, and I thought that I would have time to blog, but since I started school this last monday, it has been extremely hard. Sadly, this is just the beginning, teachers are not leaving homework for the moment, but I go to school in the afternoon and in the mornings I'm always running, I don't even want to think about how my life is going to be when teachers decide that is the time to torture us with tons of homework. But I been waiting for this for a long time, I want to blog a lot, so I'm determined and I know I will find out how to make some space for this, because like my brother told me today, actually, If you want to have some extra time, you have to look for it and be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric